This is class #1 for ALL Babylock/Brother & Juki SEWING and Combination Machines. We will discuss the following topics:
Supplies you need for class:
- All about needles and threads
- Winding a bobbin, threading your machine, and basic machine maintenance.
- Basic sewing functions and operation buttons of your machine
- Accessing the setting functions of your machine (not all machines have this function)
- Identifying some of the feet that come with your machine
- Making adjustments to stitch with, length and tension
- Using the buttonhole and button foot
This can be a lecture/demo class or follow along with your machine
OR be prepared to practice sewing, have several pieces of cotton fabric available to test a few stitches
1" button or smaller to test your buttonhole foot.This is a Zoom Virtual Class
Have your machine and computer close to each other for a more efficient experience.
you will receive the log-on zoom linK 24 hours or more prior to the start of class.