Bernina 8 Series, Bernina 7 Series, 590, 580, 570, 560, 535
Class 3: Creative Options of your machine.
You will learn:
Bring the following supplies to class:
- Customize your settings.
- Setting up your Personal Program
- Multi-Directional Stitching
- Stitch Designer
- Machine in good working order with power supply and foot pedal. You will not need the embroidery module unless your machine requires the unit to access the embroidery screen.
- All feet and accessories that came with your machine including the free hand system, slide on table, and instruction manual.
- Thread: sewing thread 50 weight cotton or cotton polyester thread.
- Needles: 80/12 sharp and 80/12 ball point
- Pen and paper for taking notes.
- 2 GB or 4 GB USB Stick or larger.
- A printed copy of My BERNINA Sewing Machine Workbook 3. Contract instructor to receive an electronic copy.
You can also choose to attend this class as a lecture/demo and not bring you machine. The lesson will be shown on the screen.