Welcome to Embroidery!
This class will cover the basics of embroidery on your machine, including:
Bring the following supplies to class:
- Needles, threads, and bobbins
- Basic hooping
- Opening a design
- Editing – moving, resizing, rotating, duplicating, changing colors, etc.
- Basting in the hoop
- Lettering on your machine
- Embroidery Machine in good working condition
- 150x240 Hoop
- Tearaway Stabilizer to fit your hoop, enough for 2 hoopings
- Plain Cotton fabric to fit your hoop, enough for 2 hoopings
- Embroidery Thread
- Bobbin wound with embroidery thread
- Basic embroidery supplies
- Pen and paper
- USB stick that works with your machine.