Make Creating with Cuddle Easy and Fun!
Become an expert on sewing with "Cuddle" fabric by Shannon Fabrics with Bobbie Norby. In this workshop, you tackle challenges of sewing on the slippery and stretchy Cuddle fabric. With the easy and fun Sew and Flip Method, you will complete a 27" x 27" baby quilt for your little one!
With these new approaches, you will have the knowledge and confidence to create many new projects at home!
This $75 Workshop Includes:
- Love Ewe Wee Ones Kit
- Use of the Baby Lock Aria or Crescendo (one to a machine)
- Hands-On Instruction with Shannon Fabric’s Educator, Bobbie Norby
About Bobbie Norby:Sometimes you get lucky and have a sewing teacher for your mother like Bobbie did. Learning at home, encouraged by Girl Scouts and Home Ec in high school, sewing was an ever-present part of her youth. As a young mother, she sewed for her family, then let it go by the wayside until picking up with quilting in 2010. It’s been non-stop ever since with sewing and quilting for herself and, as always, for her family.
Please Bring the following supplies to class:
- Ruler and Rotary Cutter with new blade
- Sewing thread (recommend Mettler 50wt polyester thread) Light cream or whit
- Sharp Scissors
- Seam Ripper
- Flower head pins (won’t get lost in the nap)
- Wonder clips
- Quilt basting spray