Join Candace for this fun embroidery holiday project just in time for the holidays.
We are featuring the KimberBell Design: Buttons: Always in Season Cozy Winter designs for a holiday applique kitchen towel project.
We’ve got the year all buttoned up with wall hangings, tea towels, and hoop designs for winter, spring, summer, and fall! Buttons: Always in Season features our Cozy Winter, Spring Has Sprung, Summer Days, and Autumn Splendor collections. From snowflakes and flowers to ice cream and apples, each design is a beautiful blend of button styles and seasonal smiles.
CD also comes with SVG cutting files for those of you who want to use the Scan N Cut machine to cut out your fabric.
We will be making the kitchen towel in class
Bring to class:
- PDF instructions and USB loaded with your design.
- Embroidery Machine with power supply, embroidery unit, and hoops
- Embroidery Threads: See design chart for colors
- Sewing/Embroidery tools: scissors, applique scissors, marking tools, etc.
- Hoop: 5x7 or larger
- Stabilizer - Sticky-back wash-a-way
- Fusible woven interfacing
- Paper tapes like Washi or other paper tapes
- Kitchen Towel: Toweling by the yard or Dunroven Towel or towel of your choice
- FABRIC: Your choice of fabrics - Red, Black & white
- Fabric 1: Label Background cut (1) 5½ x 7½
- Fabric 2: Tires cut (1) 2 x 5”
- Fabric 3: Truck cut (1) 3 x 6” AND Pocket cut (1) 3 x 3½”
- Kimberbell Cozy Winter Buttons (optional)
- HTV sparkly green or white (read pattern for the size needed)
Kit will be provided to purchase containing the KimberBell Cozy Winter Buttons, Black & White Towel, a cut of clear vinyl, cut of sparkle HTV, and kitchen towel option. ($16.50)