In-Person San Marcos Store Workshop.
MISSION BAY CLASS HERE
Join our new Embroidery Club!
Each month we will work on a unique project, learning different embroidery skills and techniques.
This month we will be stitching out an OESD Project: "Punny Kitchen" Double Oven Mitt!
Limited seats available.
Items to bring to class:
- Embroidery Machine with power cord
- Hoop: min 5x7 or larger
- Stabilizer: SF101 or equivalent -Fusible Woven Stabilizer by the yard (Bosall Fashion Fuse #300)
- 505 Basting Spray
- USB to load the design - OESD Collection 51219-03S
- Embroidery Thread:
- White bobbin thread
- Colors: Select 4 colors to match your fabrics. We used (Passion Fruit Orange, Hunter Orange, Dark Rust, and Yellow)
- Needle: 80/12 sharp embroidery needles
- 1/2 yard printed cotton (picture shows orange fabric)
- 1/4 yard solid cotton (picture shows white/cream color)
- 3/4 yard Insul-Brite Batting
- 1 pkg double folded Bias Binding or make your own 1 yard -2" or 2 1/2" wide
- Embroidery Notions such as scissors, tweezers, extra needles, embroidery tape, etc.
- Cutting Mat, Rotary cutter, travel iron & iron mat
*Please arrive 10 min early to set up your machine.