This is an In-Person class at Mission Bay SMP. Please arrive 10min early to set up your machine.
[Sign-up for the San Marcos, Lemon Table Topper class here.]
Squeeze the Day Table Topper Embroidery Project. Squeeze the Day with this cheerful table topper! These designs use unique decorative fill stitches and bright colors to add a pop to your table. This project gives you plenty of opportunities to practice and perfect your placement techniques.
Items to bring to class: TBD
- Embroidery Machine with power cord
- Hoop: 6x10 or larger (can be used on a 5x7 hoop)
- Stabilizer: Fusible Woven Cut-Away, Sticky (adhesive) Tear-a-way stabilizer
- Stitch-N-Shape or Ultra Firm Fusible Stabilizer to add structure to the placemat.
- USB to load the design: OESD designs
- Bobbin Thread: white Finishing Touch Bobbin Thread or pre-wound bobbins
- Embroidery Thread: 3 shades of Yellow for lemons, 3 shades of green for leaves, White
- Needle: 80/12 Embroidery Needles
- 1/2 yard quilting cotton for the top
- 1/2 yard quilting cotton for the back
- 18" square of batting
- 1 package (1 yard) or pre-made bias binding 2" wide
- Embroidery Notions such as fabric scissors, tweezers, extra needles, embroidery tape, etc.
- Other items: Embroidery Pressing Cloth, Iron and ironing mat.