(MB) Yes, You Can Quilt with Rulers - Mission Bay Location">
Donelle McAdams, Westalee Pro, will join SMP to teach how to quilt with rulers. We will start with the basics of setting up your machine, then the fun will begin! She will guide you through a project using the Bloom and Arc templates and keep you inspired and while giving you the confidence to quilt with rulers and templates! Donelle will be joining us from her studio in Indiana and will be assisted in the classroom by SMP staff in this fully interactive program! Donelle will hear your questions and see your work to help you learn that Yes, You Can Quilt with Rulers. Don’t worry if you’ve never tried this before, we’re going to guide you through every step of the process from setting up your workspace and machine to how to use the templates
Donelle has been in the quilt business for over 40 years as a quilt store owner, national educator, and notions and pattern designer. Her love and enthusiasm are infectious! You will have an information-packed, inspirational, and FUN day gaining confidence using rulers for quilting.
Your one-day class will include interactive distance learning with Donelle McAdams, hands-on assistance in the classroom, quilt sandwiches for use in the classroom, lunch, and, of course, chocolate!
Sewing machine you will be using at home, including foot pedal, all quilting accessories, and manual
Extension table for your machine (Sew Steady or Manufacturer)
Ruler foot for your machine (Manufacturer or Westalee)
Sew Steady Glider (Gridded or Unmarked)
Your favorite machine quilting aids (gloves, paddles, etc)
90/14 topstitch needles
Small sharp scissors
The fine point marking tool
8 ½” crosshair square (Westalee, Included in options 4 and 5 below)
Templates: (Bloom and 12” Arc Templates required)
· Option 1: Need ruler foot, order WF-REPKG for your machine
· Option 2: Have Westalee ruler foot and 12” Arc Template, order WT-REBLOOM for your machine
· Option 3: Have manufacturer ruler foot, order WT-REBLOOM and WT-12”ARCWFKIT for your machine
· If you want to continue on after class, you can purchase the Class Kit that will include: Arc Template, Bloom Template, 8 ½” Crosshair Square, 6 piece Sampler Set #1, and 10 Hours of Video Education.
· Option 4: Are you going to continue in your journey? Don’t have a foot yet? WR-RERWKIT (includes crosshair square)
· Option 5: Are you going to continue in your journey? Already have a foot? WT-RERULERWORKKIT (includes crosshair square)
All orders for extension tables must be placed by July 15.